High-Scale Carrier-Grade Network Service Appliance (CGN)
FortiCarrier 3000 E-Series
- Purpose-built for mobile deployments
- Ideally suited for IPv4 enterprise BYOD and IPv6 service provider IoT deployments
- Comprehensive CG-NAT and IPv6 migration support
- All-inclusive feature sets with one license
Establishing and maintaining Internet connectivity can be a critical requirement for business execution. To provide a secondary WAN connection, the FortiExtender appliance uses LTE connectivity with the cellular phone infrastructure to provide broadband speeds that can be used in a failover or load-balancing configuration. And for those locations without wired broadband options, FortiExtender can provide the primary Internet connection.
FortiCache ISP and Enterprise-class Content Caching
- Increases network performance and reduces bandwidth costs
- Prevents access to dangerous content with integrated web filtering
- Minimizes impact of bandwidth-intensive videos with video caching
- Available in hardware and virtual form factors
FortiAuthenticator: Access Management establishing Identity for the Security Fabric
Offers a centralized user identity management solution that simplifies administration and the end user experience
Single Sign On capabilities for both internal and cloud networks
Fortinet’s FortiAP series of access points support the latest technologies (802.11ac Wave2, 4×4), and the demand for plug and play deployment. Additionally, the FortiAP-S Series has UTM capabilities built-in, providing full security to the very edge of the network. FortiAPs are available in a variety of models to address specific use cases and management modes, including a Universal AP designed to operate with any on-premises or cloud solution.
With bandwidth demand growing faster than budgets and cyber-attacks constantly on the rise, it can be challenging to securely and efficiently deliver applications at the speed your users expect. Fortinet Application Delivery Controller (ADC) appliances optimize the availability, user experience, and scalability of enterprise application delivery. They enable fast, secure, and intelligent acceleration and distribution of even the most demanding enterprise applications.